Districts may elect to create and publish custom district assessments that can be viewed and used by district users. Please note that not all districts will have published assessments available.
SITE ACCESS: TEKS Resource System Components > Assessment Center > Search/Edit Assessments > District Assessments
Select the Search/Edit option in the Assessments section of the Assessment Center landing page.
Use the toggle switch to change the view from My Assessments to District Assessments.
On this page, search for assessments created and published by the district using the filters for Grade Level, Subject Area, Course (if applicable), and Version (if applicable). There is also an optional Keyword Search field provided, allowing you to search by a certain word or phrase.
Click the Search button to perform the search. Click Reset Search if you wish to clear the selected filters.
Within the list view (search results) of District Assessments, click on the assessment title to view it and access additional options.
Each district assessment has a row of buttons at the top of the page that provide various functions. Click the desired button to perform the action.
- Back – returns users to the District Assessments search results page
- Edit (requires specific account role) - allows District Content Creators/Admins to view the live print preview and modify any part of the district assessment
- Create My Version – creates a customizable copy of the assessment that can be modified by the user and gets saved to the My Assessments section (NOTE: Districts have the option to turn this feature off for all district users, so the button may not be accessible)
- Add to My Favorites – allows a you to bookmark the district assessment to one of your My Favorites folders within the Tools section
- PDF – creates a PDF version of the assessment to download and print; users can print the Student section only, Teacher section only, or both sections in the font size saved to the assessment