After creating customized Instructional Focus Documents (IFDs) and Year at a Glance documents (YAGs), users can manage these items through the My Content page (this section may be restricted by the district).
In addition to search filters being provided, there are a number of options available that allow users to modify, print, or share custom content.
Click on the Tools drop-down in the site’s main navigation menu, and select the My Content option.
My Plans is the default landing page for the My Content section. To select a different option, click My IFDs or My YAGs.
From the My IFDs or My YAGs landing page, the list of customized content is displayed along with search filters and an Options button that provides a variety of features to help manage your content.
In addition, the My YAGs landing page offers the option to select 6-Week or 9-Week YAGs.
Users can select a Grade Level, Subject Area, Course, or Course Version to narrow the search. There is also a Keyword Search field provided, allowing users to type in a specific word or phrase from the IFD or YAG title to help further narrow the search.
Click the filter and select the desired option(s) from the drop-down menu. Multiple options may be selected for each filter.
The Show Archived option filters for currently archived IFDs or YAGs (see Options section below), which are hidden from the general search but can be retrieved using this filter.
Within the list view (search results) of My IFDs or My YAGs, the most commonly utilized functions are provided in each item row (to the right of the Options button).
- Preview – displays the content for viewing purposes only
- Edit – allows users to make changes to any part of the content
- PDF – creates a PDF (downloadable/printable) version of the content
Click the Options button in a given IFD or YAG row for an additional list of available actions.
- Copy – allows user to make an editable copy of the item (content)
- Add to My Favorites – allows user to add a link to the content in one of the My Favorites folders, within the Tools section
- Add to District (Content Admins only) – allows Content Admin to add the item to the district repository (District Content section of System Management)
- Collaborate – allows user to share the editing privileges of an item with other members of his/her campus or district. Collaborated items are shared equally by all collaborating members, so if one member deletes the item it will be deleted for all other members
- Archive - removes the content from view, and stores in the system for later use (search filter provided)
- Delete – deletes the record from TEKS Resource System (please note that this action CANNOT be undone)
NOTE: Once an item has been archived, it will be hidden from the general search. However, use the Show Archived filter to view any previously archived items (i.e. shaded in a solid color).