To have the best experience while using the TEKS Resource System, your computer must meet the following requirements.
We recommend the most recent version of each operating system and web browser, but look to maintain compatibility with the following versions:
- Windows Vista or higher
- Mac OSX 10.4 or higher
- Google Chrome - Versions Supported by Google
- Safari 12.1 or higher
- Microsoft Edge - Versions Supported by Microsoft
- Internet Explorer 11 (note - I.E. is being retired by Microsoft and will go out of support on June 15, 2022)
- Mozilla Firefox 68 or higher
- Pop-up blockers must be turned off or allowed for the website: http://www.teksresourcesystem.net
- The minimum recommended monitor resolution is 1280 x 1024
- The TEKS Resource System is best viewed when your default font and view are set to "Medium" or "Normal". If your font size or view is set significantly larger or smaller, you may experience some difficulty viewing the website
Requirements are re-evaluated on a regular basis.
Please note that some content may be available in formats that require third party software, such as Adobe PDF Reader, etc.
To upgrade or install a new browser on your computer, click on the desired browser link below.