How do I request a change in personal information?

In order to request a change to your name, primary email address, organization (district/campus), or grade level and subject areas please use the Request a Change button on the District Tools' tab My Profile page. Your change request will be submitted to your User Administrator for verification.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk