Once you've created your own customized assessments, there are a number of options to help manage your assessments.
Required Role(s): User, ePlanner
Site Access: District Resources > Assessment Creator
To view and manage your assessments, go to the District Resources tab and select the Assessment Creator tool.
From the Manage Assessments page, you can search for existing assessments using the Grade Level, Subject, and Course filters.
There is also an optional Keyword search field provided, allowing you to search by a certain word or phrase in the assessment title.
To the right of each item in the list, is an Options button. Clicking this provides a menu of available options for the assessment.
From here, you have the capability to perform any of the following actions:
- Preview – displays the dynamic version of the Student and Teacher sections of your assessment
- Edit – allows you to modify any part of the assessment, including selecting/modifying assessment items
- Copy – provides the capability to copy an existing assessment and modify for alternate use
- Add to My Favorites – allows you to add a bookmark to one of your My Favorites folders on the District Tools tab
- Printer Version – creates a PDF version of the assessment to download and print; users can print the Student section only, Teacher section only, or both sections in a font size recommended for the grade level
- Archive - stores the assessment for future retrieval, but removes it from the general assessment search (search filter provided; see example below)
- Delete – deletes the item from the system
NOTE: Archived items (i.e. shaded in red) will be hidden from the general search. However, you can use the Show Archived filter to view any previously archived assessments.
You can download a PDF version of this page by clicking the link below: