This guide will provide instructions for managing your profile information. Follow the steps below to request changes to your grade level(s), subject areas(s), and/or courses. Changes to grade level(s), subject area(s), and/or courses will be reviewed by a campus or district administrator.
1. Navigate to www.teksresourcesystem.net and enter your login credentials.
2. Click on the District Tools tab and then click the My Profile link.
3. Click the Request a Change button.
The Grade Level, Subject, and Course selection options will appear on the right side of the change request page.
4. K-8 GRADE LEVELS ONLY: To select Grade Level(s), click the Grade Levels header to expand the section and then click the appropriate checkbox(es) for all Grade Levels that you would like applied to your current profile.
5. If a specific Grade Level has been selected, you should also specify the Subject Area(s) related to your current instructional assignments.
To select Subject(s), click the Subjects header to expand the section and then click the appropriate checkbox(es) for all Subjects that you would like applied to your current profile.
6. HIGH SCHOOL ONLY: It is not necessary to select the Grade Level and Subject when choosing High School Course(s) for a user profile – selecting the Course automatically assumes the High School grade level/subject.
To select Courses(s), click the Courses header to expand the section and then click the appropriate checkbox(es) for all high school courses that you would like applied to your current Profile.
7. You can also update your Name, Email Address, or Organization if changes need to be made.
8. Click the Send Request button to submit the request to your Administrator.
9. Once approved, you will receive a system email confirming the changes to your account.
You can download a PDF version of this page by clicking the link below: