Once district assessment templates have been created, there are a number of options to help manage the assessments.
Required Role(s): District Content Creator
Site Access: System Management > District Content > District Assessment Template
To view and manage your district assessments, go to the District Content tab and select the District Assessment Template tool.
From the Manage District Assessments page, you can search for existing assessments using the Grade Level, Subject, and Course filters.
There is also an optional Keyword search field provided, allowing you to search by a certain word or phrase in the assessment title.
To the right of each item in the list, is an Options button. Clicking this provides a menu of available options for the assessment.
From here, you have the capability to perform any of the following actions:
- Edit – allows you to modify any part of the assessment, including selecting/modifying assessment items
- Printer Version – creates a PDF version of the assessment to download and print; users can print the Student section only, Teacher section only, or both sections in a font size recommended for the grade level
- Publish History - displays a list of each time the assessment has been published/unpublished, including date/time and user name
- Archive - stores the assessment for future retrieval, but removes it from the general assessment search (search filter provided; see example below)
- Delete – deletes the item from the system
NOTE: Archived items (i.e. shaded in red) will be hidden from the general search. However, you can use the Show Archived filter to view any previously archived assessments. If you'd like to make the assessment available to district users again, click YES on the 'Publish to live site?' toggle.
You can download a PDF version of this page by clicking the link below: