Once you've created your own customized assessments, there are several options to help manage your assessments.
Required Role(s): User, ePlanner
Site Access: District Resources > Assessment Creator
To view and manage your assessments, go to the District Resources tab and select the Assessment Creator tool.
From the Manage My Assessments page, you can search for existing assessments using the Grade Level, Subject, Course, and Version (if applicable) filters.
There is also an optional Keyword search field provided, allowing you to search by a certain word or phrase in the assessment title.
To the right of each item in the list, is an Options button. Clicking this provides a menu of available options for the assessment.
From here, you have the capability to perform any of the following actions:
- Edit – allows you to view the live print preview and modify any part of the assessment
- Copy – provides the capability to copy an existing assessment and modify for alternate use
- Add to My Favorites – allows you to add a bookmark to one of your My Favorites folders on the District Tools tab
- Printer Version – creates a PDF version of the assessment to download and print; users can print the Student section only, Teacher section only, or both sections in the font size saved to the assessment
- Add to District (role-specific) - allows District Content Creators to add one of their own assessments to the District Content page for publishing to district users
- Archive - stores the assessment for future retrieval, but removes it from the general assessment search (search filter provided; see example below)
- Delete – deletes the item from the system
NOTE: Archived items (i.e. shaded in red) will be hidden from the general search. However, you can use the Show Archived filter to view any previously archived assessments.
To download a PDF version of this page, click the link below: